Monday, August 4, 2014

My Stats And Equipment Update

Hello Friends,

Ok, here's the current EQ I'm using as of 2nd August 2014.

The Rings :



Here are the 4 rings I'm currently using (we have 2 hands, 10 fingers, not sure why we can only wear 4 rings at a time..)

I've added at least a +10 ATT to all of them on the Bonus Potential line, but special mention goes to this lucky Darkness Ring 3 (DR3), with a +20 ATT on it!

All of them have attained the Epic ranking on the Bonus Potential, but only the Meister Signet had this attack stats on the first line, ie. ATT +11, the others were on the second or third, thus 1 ATT lesser. I did not recube these to +11, but maybe someday I would (not on the DR3 ring though) - when they bring back those Master Additional Potential Cubes again.

If I run out of things to upgrade in the future, I might use a Innocent scroll to reset the Meister Signet and re-Chaos it.


Helm, Top and Bottom :



These 3 items would probably be replaced in the near future when the Root Abyss equipment drops are more common - for the Root Abyss set effect.

Similarly I added +ATT on the Bonus Potential lines. I did however flamed them to get at least a decent amount of additional LUK on them. The Red Osfa Pants was reflamed to add some +ATT on its base stats too, but just +3ATT, not much..


Tylent Equipments - Tylent Lycaon Belt, Cloak and Boots :





Since I do not have a full Empress Cygnus set (I only have the helm), thus I was not at an disadvantage of losing any Empress set effects when I change to these Tylent EQs.

The Tylent Lycaon Belt was quite difficult to find, but when I've finally found one, another appeared. I bought both, but blew up the second one with an 80% Epic Potential Scroll :(

I bought the second Belt because I was initially not very satisfied with the first one. The first Belt came with 2 additional slots, but it was Chaos'ed quite badly, and when I reset its stats with an Innocent Scroll, the additional 2 slots disappeared!! - Anyways, since the second one blew up, I was just left with this, thus I continued scrolling it and cubing it.

The Cloak (cape) was anviled to look like the Zwei Hander, I thought it looked quite cool :)

All these 3 Tylent EQs were enhanced till 7 stars only, because the Superior Shielding Wards would only protect up to 7 Enhancements for the equipment - from blowing up if the Enhancement (or Advanced Enhancement) scroll fails.


Face Accessory - The Reverse Dual Blade Mask :



On the left was an earlier image of how it turned out after Chaosing it. The Potential stats were great, 21% LUK at Unique, 3 years ago, that was one of the best stats we could get from Potentials - excluding some lucky ones with 24% LUK - and we did not have Legendary Potential rank back then :)

This mask was left as it is, before I took a little break from MapleStory (3 years). But when I returned, there were Innocent Scrolls, and thus I had the chance to reset it and attempt to Chaos it again.

Now the Chaos results are great, but after raising it to Legendary rank in the normal Potential lines, it still remains at 21% LUK! Oh well, we win some, we lose some .. I might come back to this mask again in the near future if there is no better Face Accessory to replace this.


Eye Accessory - The Mystic Eye Accessory :




This is another Love-Hate piece of eq I have. Previously, I had a lucky flame with 4% All Stats added to it (on the left), but the scrolling was bad. First Chaos scroll added a +4 ATT to it, but the second slot failed.

However, with the recent 20% sales of ALL ITEMS in the Cash shop, I decided to recube it and it actually turned out pretty well, +33% LUK !!!

So I hammered it, landed another lucky Chaos. I reflamed it too, because if I had an addition of at least 20 or more LUK, it would beat the 4% All Stats - I ended up with +31 LUK :)


Emblem and Amulet :




With the additional ATT%, these increased my Attack Range by a lot!! We had quite a generous sale of the Master Additional Miracle Cubes a couple weeks back, 2 for the price of 1, so I managed to get some more ATT% on the Bonus Potential lines for these.

I would love another set of 21% ATT on them, but I guess the system just doesn't want to give them to me - I thought the system could be rigged during such sales, but I saw some other players' Item Mega in game with some lucky 12 + 9 + 9% ie. 30% of added ATT, so I guess its just my luck with these.

The Bonus Potential rank on the Amulet just refused to rank up to Legendary - I just settled with this 15% ATT and 6% Critical Rate.


Meister Shoulder, Meister Ear Studs and the set effect :



Initially, I thought I was very lucky with a Miraculous Chaos scroll on the Meister Shoulder! The first scroll added +6 ATT to it. But, subsequently, another two Miraculous Chaos scrolls added to every other stats but Weapon Attack :(

The Meister Ear Studs have quite a lucky +27% LUK added to it, but the Chaos scrolling were not exactly satisfactory. I reset it a couple of times with Innocent Scrolls, and +13ATT with 2 more chances is the best I could get for the time being. I need to expand the Bonus Potential stat of this earring too. At the moment, the stamps are a bit too expensive, so I'll probably wait a while before working on this.

This is considered a Season One EQ, so I could flame it again if I want to. Similarly, the flames are a bit expensive, so I'll keep it at +39 LUK for now.

Together with the Meister Signet (Ring) and the Scarlet Claw, I get the full Meister Set effect, +10% HP/MP, +40 WA/MA, and Damage to Boss +20%


The Gloves :



The Mu Gong's Gloves is "free" - from Dojo Ranked Mode, and it beats my 8 star Enhancement Nox Von Leon Gloves, because of its inherent Total Damage and All Stats %s.

I still use the Reverse Lubav Gloves for activating Decent Sharp Eyes (DSE) when I need the additional Critical Rates during Bossing, but swapping gloves in between Boss fights sometimes is a bit of a  hassle. Someday I would love to recube one with both DSE and DSI (Decent Speed Infusion) on 2 lines for the added Speed, but for now, the free Dojo Gloves is currently my normal gloves - except the stats for them are disabled during Dojo runs.

I'll probably wait for Tylent Gloves to be commonly available, before I recube any of these.


Pendant, Medal, Badge and Heart :



The Pendant and Heart will probably be replaced when there are better ones out there.

The ES Square Pocket Item was flamed and reflamed numerous times, currently this is the best I could get, +22 LUK, the +600 HP and +2% All Stats.

I have a spare ES Square that I would constantly try and reflame it to get a better stat, but so far nothing comes close to this current one.


The Claw - Scarlet Dark Slane :




I had a hard time looking for one with a decent clean stat. I wanted some additional Weapon Attack, some Total Damage% and hopefully some Boss%. I ended up fusing a few clean ones together to get this, with a base Weapon Attack of 83 - then it was scrolled with a +10WA 100% scroll, three +9WA 90%, and six +8WA 50% scrolls.

The FREE +10WA 100% Amazing Weapon Order Scroll that was given out during one of the RED Hot Time event really caught a lot of us by surprise - if I had known earlier, I would have created a lot of mules to get it. I had another computer on during that time, but it was a mage character, and thus I was only able to obtain one of these scrolls. Imagine FREE +100WA on the claw, it would be godly!!

Anyway, I recubed the Bonus Potential during the 2 for 1 sale. I would love to have at least 12+9 ATT% on it, but I had to stop at this stat because I had a lot of items to upgrade and this was one of the better results on it..


Next, this is probably something that most people do not know about...


Bit Case and Bit Pieces : 



The Bit Cases only last for 30 days, but these Bit Pieces are permanent, and there's a set effects too. Not much, but it helps to increase the range a bit (maybe that's why they are called BIT pieces, heh heh)

Just a little added note here : 
The Bit Pieces sold in the Red Shops are time limited, only those that were acquired from Gachaphon Machines were permanent



Ok, this is about all my current stuffs at the moment that helps me to achieve a clean range of 2 million on the upper range :



 And here's the full max range with some self buffs :



I really spent a lot of time cropping images, and writing this article. I do hope you enjoy reading it!

However, do let me know if you guys would prefer a simple YouTube video in the future, rather than such articles (with long stories that might bore you)?

Thanks for reading this far!!

See you guys in game!




No comments :

Post a Comment