Wednesday, October 8, 2014

MapleSEA Lightning God Ring (LGR) and New Equipment Updates

Hello Everyone!

Here's another update for my NightLord in MapleSEA.

I've recubed most of my items to 21% LUK on the normal potential pot and at least +10 ATT on their Additional Bonus Potential.


The Rings :

MapleSEA Rings

Finally, the Lightning God Ring (LGR) arrived in MapleSEA - it was available from gacha, and I managed to get one for myself - replacing my lower stat Ring, the Darkness Ring 2.

This is supposedly one of the "Best Ring in MapleStory" at the moment - as we all know, there is no such thing as end game items in game - maybe "Best for the moment", but there will always be something better that would replace these :)

The LGR is really good, with added 16 WA and MA buff! Initially I did not really like the visual effects of it - its like a floating head following me whenever I go .. kinda spooky..  I'm slowly getting accustomed to it now.


Double Pendants :

MapleSEA MON Necks


For the time being I am wearing two Mark of Naricain (MON) Pendants. The additional Pendant slot is temporarily available by completing the Grand Athenaeum Quests, and could be further extended 3 times (7 Days each) - but it is quite difficult to get these 7 Days extension because we have to hunt some ETC items and the drop rate is really bad!

Wish we could get Permanent Slot Expansions like our friends in GMS (Global MapleStory) too :)

At the moment, I am not upgrading my Pendants yet because I am actually waiting for the Gollux Pendants to come to MapleSEA - not sure when are they coming though..



Root Abyss Armours :

MapleSEA Root Abyss Armours


I recubed these to have 21% LUK on the potential lines, but I have yet to re-scroll them (probably gonna Chaos the Top and Bottom again in the near future) and I've yet to stamp them to give me a 3rd Bonus Potential line too - really hope there's some hidden +10 or +11 ATT in one of them :)


The Tyrants (Tylents) :

MapleSEA Tyrant Tylents Equipment

MapleSEA quietly changed all their names from "Tylent" to "Tyrant"- If you look at my older Equipment photos here, you can see that they used to be called "Tylents"!


I've managed to get myself the Tyrant Lycaon Gloves. I tried to Chaos it initially, but the stats were not satisfactory, so I ended up resetting it with a Innocent scroll and completed it with four Miracle Gloves for Attack Scrolls (+3 WA each) instead.


Meister EQ and Meister Set Effect :

MapleSEA Meister Set

I used to have a "4 set Meister Set Effect", but because my Claw was a Scarlet Claw, it formed a 4 piece set effect with the Root Abyss Set instead (image below).

I have landed another Chaos scroll on the Meister Ear Studs since the last time. One more hammer slot left to try my luck again. The Mesiter Spaulders was also recubed to 21% LUK :)



The Claw, Emblem and Amulet : 

MapleSEA NightLord Claw, Amulet, Emblem


Here's my weapon category items. As mentioned earlier, the Scarlet Claw formed a 4 piece Set Effect with my Root Abyss Armours, thus reducing my Meister set to a 3 piece set - overall, gaining 10% Damage to Bosses

The Fafnir Weapons was included into last week's Gachaphon machines, but I had to resist the temptation to switch to the Fafnir Risk Holder Claw. I cannot afford to change my claw so soon because, just a while back, I was trying to enhance my Scarlet claw with more stars - ended up with 9 stars - the 10th slot just refused to pass :(

The Fafnir weapons are really good! They come with 30% Damage to Bosses and 10% Ignore Monster's DEF!! But this it comes at the wrong time .. maybe I would have to hold out till we get Sweet Water Equipments and skip the Fafnir Claw..

If I want to perform better on the recent new Bosses, I think I should really consider recubing my Amulet to get at least another potential line of Damage to Bosses %.



The Rest Of The Equipments :



I've acquired a new Badge, the Time Royal All Stat Badge, from the Maple High School Event Map. It was not exactly easy though - had to collect 5000 Friendship Points - but at least, I gained a level out of it :)

Every day, we get a free key to enter the map, and subsequent entries requires a key from Cash Shop. In order to accumulate 5000 points, we would need to purchase at least a set (11 keys per set) or two for the unlimited entries.

Actually, its not too hard either - Just a few maps of mini Bosses to clear, and each round could be done in about 5mins, gaining 116 points per round - but it gets kinda monotonous and boring for me, so I had to split it up into a few different sessions to complete the runs needed to get this Badge.

This badge is actually untradable, so I'm sure in no time, it will probably be stuck in my inventory collecting dust when newer and better Badges arrives - this is definitely not an "end game item", but ya, at the moment, it is the best Badge out there :)


Stats and Attack Range Update :

MapleSea NightLord Attack Range


Now with these recent upgrades, I managed to get a clean Max Attack Range.

It is actually a bit disappointing for me - I've Max this and Max that, but I still cannot solo most of the recent bosses (ie. Hard Magnus, Chaos Root Abyss Bosses)

Is this the end of my upgrades? Well probably not .. but I guess I need to take a break from all these upgrades for a while and work on other parts of my stats - ie. my Status Resistance, or maybe I should be a bit hardworking and start working on my level too :)

Thank you for coming by and read about my progress. For updates, you could check back later, or you could follow me on my Facebook if you want.

You can also leave me a Facebook comment in my blog now. Check it out below!


Have an Enjoyable Maple Life!

See you guys real soon!



1 comment :

  1. Hi .. I want to know how much you spend to get the damage and how long it take.. Im a night lord but the damage is not like other player because im at lvl 175 but my damage only at 100k..

    ReplyDelete