Saturday, December 6, 2014

MapleSEA You & I Patch, Previous Boss Hunting Week and Some Updates

Hello Friends New and Old,

Welcome Back to my Journal - sorry for the lack of updates lately, because there was not much upgrades done - and also I was busy doing some Boss Hunting in the Boss Hunting Event a couple of weeks back.

Talking about the Boss Hunting Event, it was quite disappointing for me. With all my previous upgrades, I was still not able to down Hard Magnus (solo and with a party). I've been watching YouTube videos and practicing, but the closest we could get to, was about 5% HP before Magnus started raining his "candies"..

This is what I've gotten from the event, and I'm not too sure if I want to do up the ring properly and pot it.


The only thing I would gain from this set (and the set effects) are additional boss% and ignore def%. +5% with these - it is a bit hard to justify the cubings..

Anyway, another part of the event was "playing Scissors Paper Stone with Zak" (The Great Pipsqueak Zakum Rock-Paper-Scissors). One of the main reward was the Eternal Flame of Rebirth. Previously, with normal flames, we could only flame some of our "Season 1 equipment", but with this Eternal Flame, it could be used on "Season 2 items", ie. our Tylents, CRA /  Fafnir Armours and Equipments, etc

Here are the results of on some recent upgrades of my items :





My Tyrant Cape was flamed with the Eternal Flame of Rebirth, the WA dropped from 51 to 49, but LUK increased by +12LUK, DEX increased by +23 - wished it was applied to LUK ..

The flamed CRA Helm suffered a drop in WA too (down from wa22 to wa19), but it gained a +4% to "All Stats". However, the added line to the Bonus Additional Potential did not really give me any good results - now I have two lines of Jump +8 ..

Next, I hammered one additional upgrade slot for my Tyrant Lycaon Belt and Tyrant Lycaon Boots, and then upgraded them with Positive Miracle Chaos Scrolls, both with some added WA




And now, my Scarlet Dark Slane Claw :


The Eternal Flame of Rebirth took out the "Total Damage +1%", but increased the All Stats % and most importantly, the WA went from 205 to 212. I also managed to add two more Enhancements to it, making it 11 stars now, bringing the WA to WA222



Finally, I managed to level up to 210 last week. Not sure if I could go on and reach Level 220 any time soon.

It's already December, which means Christmas and the New Year is coming real soon. I hope to have some further new upgrade news to share.

Anyway, here's wishing all my friends here,

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful New Year ahead!!


Thanks for coming back to read my updates, do check back soon!



No comments :

Post a Comment